This Web site is owned and operated by AgileSparks (“AgileSparks”). Making the site accessible to people with disabilities and providing an equal service to all users is a priority. The E-government unit allocates and invests resources to make the site accessible and provide easy-to-use services and information for people with disabilities.
According to the non-profit organization “Access Israel”, 20-25 percent of the population of Israel experience accessibility-related difficulties online. Gov.il has been designed to be accessible to everyone. When improving accessibility for people with disabilities, we took in to consideration, among other things, users with motoric disabilities, cognitive disabilities, vision impairment, blindness and color blindness, hearing impairment, and senior citizens.
The site meets Level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013 (hereinafter: “the Regulations”).
• Navigation is simple and straightforward.
• Content is written clearly, simply, and organized according to a logical hierarchy. If necessary, there are explanations alongside the content.
• The site has been optimized for viewing on modern browsers.
• The site is viewable on multiple screens and resolutions.
• Pages have a fixed structure.
• Graphic elements have a textual alternative (alt).
• The site’s font sizes can be changed using Ctrl and the mouse wheel.
Although we have made an effort to make all pages accessible, some pages may still not be fully accessible.
We are constantly working to improve accessibility, and are committed to making it equally and fully accessible to all users.
Please let us know if you have come across any accessibility-related problems, so we can do our best to make the site better for you, by emailing our accessibility expert at info@AgileSparks.com
• A description of the problem.
• What action were you trying to take?
• A link to the page you were on.
• Your browser type and version.
• Your operating system.
• If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.
AgileSparks (“AgileSparks”) will do its best to make the site accessible and respond to inquiries as fast as possible.
Publish Date: 04.09.2022
Request for additional information and prices